Barback 3.1 has been submitted to the App Store! We’re super excited and hope you all enjoy it as well.
In general, 3.1 has a bunch of small but exciting features, like a nice dash of mole bitters.
- Scrubbers for recipe and ingredient lists to make it easier to find the ingredients you want.
- A couple performance and bug fixes.
- Support for Quick Actions for you lucky iPhone 6S owners.
- Preliminary support for iPad (and multitasking!)
- Search for ingredients via emoji! (I'm a sucker for emoji.)
- A bunch of more recipe metadata, specifically for sources and emoji (HINT: search by emoji.)
- A dozen more recipes.
- Probably another bug or two, if we're being honest.
The official recipe of Barback v3.1 is the Conference. (It's in the app, obviously -- I recommend going with Bulleit for the rye.)
Some stuff in the pipeline for 3.2:
- Some improvements to the iPad app.
- Better brand recommendation and integration, letting you buy our recommended brands online. 1
- Better accessibility.
- Inevitable bugfixes.
- More great recipes, more helpful metadata.
As always, feel free to reach out if you have any great recipes, feature suggestions, issues, etc. I love hearing from y'all! (And if you enjoy Barback, please rate it on the App Store -- it helps me devote more time to make it an even greater app.)